28th April 2012, 10:54 AM
narkhede.pallavi71

When can I fill application form for BSNL JTO Exam pursuing Engineering course? What syllabus to prepare for this?

i want to give bsnl jto exm in 2013 now i am doing TE comp engg. so when i have to fill that apllication form for exam. and what is syllabus?

4th July 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I fill application form for BSNL JTO Exam pursuing Engineering course? What syllabus to prepare for this?

sir, i am in my final year B.E(Telecommunication) i wish to take up the jto exam in 2013....i request you to guide me in the same....i would like to no when this exam is held and the procedure to apply for it as well as the syllabus for 2013 exam and the books that would help me in getting through tis exam

Nikitha singh
12th July 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I fill application form for BSNL JTO Exam pursuing Engineering course? What syllabus to prepare for this?

sir ,i am afinal year btech student.i wish to prepare for jto exam.so, i would like to know when is this exam going to be held?and also the syllabus for the same.
18th July 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed diploma in computer science and studying at final year B.E.(information science). i wish to take up the jto exam in 2013....i request you to guide me in the same....i would like to know when this exam is held and the procedure to apply for it as well as the syllabus for 2013 exam..
31st July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ TELL ME WHEN JTO 2013 WILL BE CONDUCTED?
3rd September 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date to fill application form for JTO 2013?
4th September 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir, i wanted to know that when will JTO exam reconduct and when the distribution of form will start???? plz guide me.
10th September 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

when i can apply for jto 2013?
24th September 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i am doing job
i have completed my engineering in 2012 in electronics and telecommuniction
i want to about JTO exam
when it will held for 2013 and application form details
[email protected]
1st October 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the detail of bsnl jto 2013.........plz help me some [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am final year B.E. (electronic) student. I want to give JTO in 2013 , so i want to know when this exam was conduct and how to apply for this.
4th October 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for bsnl jto 2013
5th October 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the date to fill application form for JTO 2013? what is the date of exam?
5th October 2012, 09:27 PM
harshit5755

what is the date to fill application form for JTO 2013? what is the date of exam?
8th October 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir please could u tell us if d jto exam will be held in 2013 0r not nd what's the date if it would be conducted..???????
sir plz do tell us we r not getting relavant info about d exam...
24th November 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i m B.E final year student from computer engg , sir pls tell me ,upcoming BSNL jto entrance exam 2013 detail information..
24th November 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i m B.E. final year student from computer engg, sir plz tell me detail information of application form of BSNL jto entrance exam 2013?
11th March 2014, 12:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i apply for bsnl jto 2013

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officer and this Entrance Examination is Organized by Bharat SAnchar Nigam Limited ( BSNL)

The applicant who are aspring to apply for BSNL JTO Entrance Examination then the candidate should be apply for this Entrance Examination through online by visiting the Official website :----- > http://www.bsnl.co.in/

There is no Offline Mode this Entrance Examination. Only the candidate may apply for this Entrance Examination in Onnline Mode.

Application fees:

Interested Aspirant may Apply for this Entrance Examination Rs. 1500 for General category candidates and Rs.750 for ST, SC, OBC category candidates through DD or Pay order in favor of Accounts Officer (Cash) of BSNL

For JTO Telecom Communication :- Applicant should be Finished B.tech / B.E Engineering degree course in any one of the Specialization like,
Electronics, Telecommunications, Radio, Computers, Electrical or Information Technology from recognized university ..

For JTO Civil :- Applicant should be Complete B.tech / BE in Civil Engineering degree course from recognized university ..

For JTO Electrical :- Applicant should be B.tech / BE in Electrical Engineering/Technology degree from recognized university ..

The inportant notification for this Entrance Examination are released during the Month of Febraury through Employment News and Official website of BSNL ..

All The Best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?