3rd March 2012, 10:43 PM
golu rao

When is the exam of AAI(ATC) and AAI(Electronics)? Can I apply for both the exams simultaneously?

sir pls tell me when the exam of aai (atc) and aai (electronics) and can i apply both exam simaltaneously

15th March 2012, 08:32 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the exam of AAI(ATC) and AAI(Electronics)? Can I apply for both the exams simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golu rao View Post
sir pls tell me when the exam of aai (atc) and aai (electronics) and can i apply both exam simaltaneously
AAI Stands for Airport Authority of India

AAI Important dates :-

Date of Online Registration :- 28.02.12

Last date for Online Registration :- 30.03.12

Eligibility for Junior Executive(Electronics) :-

The candidate must be completed bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology in the following disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunication/Information from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.

Maximum age limits for this examination is 27 years at the time of appearing for AAI examination and Upper age limits is given to the reserved categories.5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Eligibility for Junior Executive(ATC) :-

The candidate who are completed bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology in the following disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunication/Information Technology from a recognized University or equivalent qualification OR M.Sc degree in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science/Mathematics.The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.

Maximum age limits for this examination is 27 years at the time of appearing for AAI examination and Upper age limits is given to the reserved categories.5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Syllabus of AAI exam :-
  • General English
  • General Knowledge
  • Elective Paper from Concerned Engineering Stream
  • Mental ability

Online Application :-

Candidate may apply Online Application using the website :- http://203.145.141.162/ors/

Official Website :- http://www.aai.aero/public_notices/a...t/main_new.jsp
16th March 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the exam of AAI(ATC) and AAI(Electronics)? Can I apply for both the exams simultaneously?

sir when the test and sir can i give both paper atc and electrnics i mean that, can both paper on same day
18th March 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i m electronics and instrumentation engineer ,can i apply for AAI(electronics)
[email protected]
18th March 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I'm sure .. the doubts which i'm going to ask are everyone's doubts now a days..
Awaiting for the reply ASAP.

My queries are:

1.I am applying for PWD-OH seat in Junior Ex.(Electronics) but also want to apply for General Category seat in Junior Ex.(ATC) based upon this fact that there is no permission for PWD-OH to apply for this post. So can I apply for both General and PWD-OH at a same time for different forms?

2. Would different Registration no. be generated after submission these two application forms?

3. Exam for both of these posts are same or different?

4. Same date or different dates for exams?

THANKS.
13th April 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

When is the exam of AAI(HR)?
16th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir! pl tell me the exam date for aai junior executive ATC & electronics? and where to find the previous year's question paper with solutions??? pl post to me on my email id: [email protected]
23rd April 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tel d xam date for aai junior executive ATC & electronics? can v apply for both d xams simultaneously??????

plz do needful.. thanku in advance
24th April 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

bade bhai sab log exam date poonchh rahe hai, or aap pta nhi kya kya bata rahe ho. notification sabne dekha hai, bt usme exam date mention nhi hai. to aap date bta sakte ya nhi? ye bato bs. if yes then tell otherwise say no....
4th May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tel d xam date for aai junior executive ATC & electronics?.pls inform me via mail.my mail id is [email protected]

plz do needful.. thanku in advance
23rd May 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Did any one get the notice regarding the date of examination, there are only three links seen in the User login, application, registration slip and change password, Did any one get any thing apart from this
28th July 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i have missed the exam which was on 15th May 2012. When wil be the next exam?
pls reply
26th May 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

when will be the exam of AAI senior assistant(electronics)???
25th January 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

what is aggregate marks for SC/ST in the examination.Is that 60 or less
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?