1st September 2012, 08:11 PM
babykhatri

When is the exam held for DSSSB Board Librarian Post

In dsssb bord librarian post when was the exam held.

8th December 2012, 12:10 PM
mazahar111000

Default Re: When is the exam held for DSSSB Board Librarian Post

DSSSB Exam Schedule 2011-2012 - www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
Superseding all earlier notifications issued by the DSSSB, the Board will hold Combined Preliminary
Examination (Objective Type) and Main Examination (Descriptive Type) in one go in 3 hours duration i.e.
one hour for Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) followed by Main Examination (Descriptive Type)
for the following post codes on the dates shown against each as per the Examination Schedule given
hereunder. The Board will also hold main examination in respect of somepost codes in which Preliminary
Exam had already taken place. The detailed scheme of examination, testcomponents, syllabus and
general instructions for candidates inrespect of these post codes are available at the official website of
DSSSB i.e. http://dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. It is also notified that the Preliminary Examination (Objective
Type) will be of qualifying nature andthe candidates shortlisted shall be restricted to maximum of 6 to 10
times of the no. of vacancies including bracketed candidates , if any and availability of eligible
candidates. The final merit shall be prepared on the basis of performanceof candidates i.e. marks secured
in Main Examination (Descriptive Type) subject to qualifying Skill Test/Typing Test/ Physical Endurance
Test etc. wherever applicable.
The Question-cum-Answer Booklet ofMain Examination (Descriptive Type) will be evaluated only of those
candidates who qualify Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) based on above criteria. The minimum
cutoff marks for qualifying Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) and Main Exam (Descriptive Type) shall be
as follows:
GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, KARKARDOOMA, DELHI-110092
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?