5th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for the post of Aided college Librarian in Kerala?

sir, I have completed 35 years as on 21-01-2012. I am post graduate in library science and cleared UGC NET in 2001 and persuing Phd in kerala university. can I apply for the post of aided college librarian in kerala in 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Lecturer Post in Aided Colleges in Kerala after qualifying the SET exam?
  2. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university?
  3. Books to be referred for the post of Librarian? Previous years question papers of KVS for the post of librarian
  4. Books to be referred for KVS for the post of librarian?
  5. How to get admission in aided college or government college? I have scored 1345 in Kerala MCA entrance exam
  6. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
  7. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any age relaxation available to apply for librarian post in Central school? -- [New]
  9. Any chance for government aided college in Kerala after scoring 176 in KEAM and 84% in PCM?
  10. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics
  11. How may I get a job of librarian? I have worked in MIT's mediacal college, Latur as an assistant librarian
  12. Kerala PSC librarian exam previous years question papers?
  13. Date for the post of Librarian?
  14. What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?
  15. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  17. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in aided or self financing institute with merit? I have completing B.Tech in Kerala University in EEE with non GATE
  18. What are the job opportunities after M.Lib?
25th July 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for the post of Aided college Librarian in Kerala?

What is the age for joining for the post of Librarian in aided colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?