11th July 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

When are the forms being available for B.Com Private? From where to collect them?

sir i want to do b.com(private)....without joining any college....so i want to know about the forms....from which date is it available.....and from where i collect them....??

6th October 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms being available for B.Com Private? From where to collect them?

b.com private form kab aayenge
14th November 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms being available for B.Com Private? From where to collect them?

b.com or b.a k private form kab tak aae ge. Date bata de. plzzzzzzzzz
20th November 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

b.com private form december mai out honge
23rd November 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

when b.com private forms are to be issued in orissa? and from where to collect it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?