20th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Rohit rocksssss . Kanpur

Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?

Hi sir.. My self rohit i m doing bcom from Kanpur university .but i am private student of graduation..and my bcom percentage is 61 so can i apply for snap... I heard that private students of graduation are not eligibile for symbosis...plz reply me............

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  2. How many times SNAP is conducted in a year? When SNAP 2016 is going to be conducted?
  3. Cutoff percentile required in SNAP to study MBA in Symbiosis? Requirements to apply?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  5. Are private graduated students eligible for SNAP entrance exam? Which are the colleges for it?
  6. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  7. What should I do along with my B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I apply for Symbiosis SNAP Test having completed BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. Age limit for SNAP 2016 entrance exam -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Business Management?
  11. What should I study further to pursue MBA if completed 12th Science?
  12. How to apply for private B.Com in CSJM university after passing 12th?
  13. What si the educational qualification needed for MBA course?
  14. Candidate having 40% in graduation is eligible to study LLB?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course from Kanpur University? I am a Ex servicemen
  16. After doing graduation from open university am I eligible for SNAP entrance?
  17. Availability of private forms of B.Com 3rd year for Kanpur University?
  18. What's the last date of applying for private CSJM university(Kanpur)?
26th July 2012, 12:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?

There is no criteria stating that private students cannot apply for the SNAP exam. Since you have pursued the course from recognised university you can certainly apply for the test. But you should have secured at least 55% in graduation if you belong to the general category. For those belonging to SC/ST/OBC category can apply if they have secured at least 50% marks. There is no upper age limit but the minimum age required is 21 years.
29th March 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?

The exam of M A private second year Cain university a date ofstrting kindlytell
30th September 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can one do b.ed twice in his life time through regular or correspondence mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?