5th March 2011, 03:09 PM
monika.bpt14

When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?

hello i m a student of BPT final year i want to do my internship in delhi govt. hospital.i want to know when the form of govt. hospital dispatch and what is the whole procedure of applying for the internship.

Related Questions:
  1. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  2. Can i do Internship in Army government hospitals after completing BDS?
  3. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  5. How to apply for MBBS internship in Government hospitals of Delhi?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  8. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  9. List of Government and private dental hospitals to apply for 1 year rotatory internship?
  10. List of Hospitals which offer Internship to M.Sc(Nursing) candidate in Hyderabad?
  11. What type of jobs I can apply in Government hospitals after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  12. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  13. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  14. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  15. How to approach for BDS internship in dental in Delhi Government Hospitals? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for Junior Resident in Delhi Dental Government hospitals?
  17. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship?
10th September 2011, 12:36 PM
malek basit

Red face Re: When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?

hello friends..

Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital is known amongst the most reputed Hospitals in India. Government of India has approved the hospital in order to recruit eligible candidates in several posts. The Hospital has been known to conduct different walk in interview based appointment for different senior’s residents on a regular basis in different specialties of the Hospital.

Eligibility criteria:

• Applying Candidate must have completed MBBS degree with Post Graduate degree diploma from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

Age limit:

• Aspiring Candidate must not be more than 33 years of age as directed by the authorities of the hospital.

NOTE: reservation will be done as per rules of Government of India.

Best of luck..
26th December 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?

CAN i APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP IN GOVT. HOSPITAL IN DELHI AFTER MY BDS
15th January 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?

what is the criteria of internship in st.stephens hospital after MBBS/documents required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?