15th February 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

When are the forms of Uttarakhand medical entrance exam will be available? From where to get the forms in Delhi?

when forms of uttrakhand medical entrance exam will be available ?
From where i could get forms in delhi ?

Related Questions:
  1. Places from where i can get forms of afmc?
  2. Where to get the forms for medical entrance exam?
  3. Universities in Uttarkhand for law course? When are the forms going to be available?
  4. When will the forms be released for AIPGMEE Exam?
  5. When will be the forms be available for AIEEE Exam in Uttarakhand?
  6. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  7. When would the application forms be available in market for Punjab medical entrance test? What's the last date of forms submission and exam fee for the same?
  8. When are the Indian PG entrance exam forms be available? -- [New]
  9. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  10. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms?
  12. When are the forms going to be available for Delhi Pre Medical Entrance Test?
  13. From where to get the forms of B.M.M.M.C for IP college, Delhi University? Date of sale of forms and entrance test?
  14. Where can I get medical entrance exam forms? What is the cost of the form in various colleges and universities?
  15. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  16. Where can I get B.A Journalism forms from Delhi University? Last date of sale of forms?
  17. List of entrance exams and their dates of examination for medical seats in India?
  18. Where to get B.Ed entrance exam forms of Delhi University? Proposed entrance exam date and last date of submission of forms?
31st October 2016, 10:11 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When are the forms of Uttarakhand medical entrance exam will be available? From where to get the forms in Delhi?

From 2017 no state is eligible to conduct the entrance examination for admission of candidates in medical courses such as MBBS and BDS.

So, if you want to get admission in these course in the government or private colleges of Uttrakhand, you can appear for NEET examination conducted by CBSE every year.

The application form for the examination will be available in December. The application form for the examination will be available online at www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?