11th April 2010, 12:24 PM
Ravi khajuria

When would the application forms be available in market for Punjab medical entrance test? What's the last date of forms submission and exam fee for the same?

Whether punjab medical entrance test forms are available now , from where we can get forms , exam fee and last date.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  3. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  4. From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?
  5. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  6. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  7. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  8. What is the syllabus of PGECET?
  9. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams?
  10. What is the date of submission of application form for medical entrance test in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, AFMC? Is a student of general category from Chandigarh eligible for all these tests?
  11. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  12. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  13. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  14. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  15. What is the date of submission of forms of different medical entrance exam?
  16. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  17. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  18. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
27th March 2015, 11:44 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When would the application forms be available in market for Punjab medical entrance test? What's the last date of forms submission and exam fee for the same?

Punjab Medical Entrance test (PMET) is an entrance exam conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Science for the admission into various undergraduate Medical course like MBBS, BDS, BAMS AND BHMS.

The PMET is conducted for the admission into various government and private medical colleges of the Punjab state .

Exam date 2015 : The examination date has been released by the university . The PMET 2015 exam will held on 17th May 2015.

> > Start date of PMET 2015 application form : End of March 2015.

> > Closing date of application form : End of April 2015.

> > Issue date of admit card : May 2015.

> > PMET exam date : 17th May 2015.

For filing up the form you need to visit the official page of PMET .
28th March 2015, 02:04 AM
sanspeur

Default Re: When would the application forms be available in market for Punjab medical entrance test? What's the last date of forms submission and exam fee for the same?

Punjab medical entrance test forms are now available in the market.
The forms can be available in markets .
the date of examination is 17th May,2015.
PMET 2015 Application Form
Those students who are interested in PMET exam can get their application form from the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. The candidate can also get the application form from the university office by paying Rs.1000. The important dates regarding PMET 2015 application form are as follows:

Start date of the PMET 2015 application form: End of March 2015
Closing date of the PMET 2015 application form: End of April 2015
Issue date of PMET admit card 2015: May 2015
PMET exam date: 17th May 2015
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pmet-2015.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	184997  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?