20th June 2012, 11:11 PM

When is the JTO entrance exam?

My name is Saroja kumar sasamal student of diploma IETE in computer science final year student. I also get two times scholarship award from IETE . I want to jto job and also in good skill in English, Hindi. Please tell me when did jto exam come in 2012

21st June 2012, 10:12 AM
shashikalayadav

Thumbs up Re: When is the JTO entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My name is Saroja kumar sasamal student of diploma IETE in computer science final year student. I also get two times scholarship award from IETE . I want to jto job and also in good skill in English, Hindi. Please tell me when did jto exam come in 2012
The next JTO exam will be conducted in the third week of June 2012. The application forms will be available in the months of September and October 2012. The candidates can download the application forms from the official website of BSNL. To appear for the exam, you must have completed B.Tech/B.E in Telecommunication /Electronics/ Radio/Computer/Electrical from a recognized university. You are also required to complete 12th with PCM or PCBM from a recognized board or institute. You should have a good knowledge on mathematics. The written exam comprises only of objective type questions. The upper age limit for the exam is 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable in the following cases.
Government employees – up to 5 years
Applicants of the OBC category – up to 3 years
BSNL employees – up to 5 years
Applicants of the PH General Category – up to 10 years
Applicants of the PH SC/ST – up to 15 years
Residents of Jammu and Kashmir
Applicants of the SC and ST tribes – up to 5 years
Applicants of the PH OBC – up to 13 years
The JTOs require special talents and knowledge to perform their job well. The candidates require good knowledge in the technical subjects and should have a good numerical skill. They must understand the present technologies in their field. In addition to these, they should have good verbal communication abilities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?