13th December 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How should I get the forms for JTO entrance exam?

sir,i am willing to apear for bsnl jto2013 but i dnt hav any idea about how to get the form for this and if possible plz send me all the procedure for jto exam???

31st August 2016, 12:51 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I get the forms for JTO entrance exam?

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officers. For Junior Telecom Officers exam candidates must have passed graduation in Engineering or Technology or equivalent are eligible to appear for this exam. For Junior Telecom Officers exam candidate age must not be less than 21 years. candidate age should not be more than 30 years. As you want to know where you get the forms for JTO entrance exam here, I am going to tell you the same:

Procedure to get forms for JTO entrance exam-

1.Go to the official website of JTO.

2.Click on apply online at the home page of official website.

3.Here you get the application form link on the right side of home page.

4.Click on that link a new page is open.

5.Hence, you will get the application form. Fill it carefully with the required document.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?