4th August 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date for CTET form submission? Procedure to apply?

When is the last date for CTET form submission? Procedure to apply? Can you please provide me with the details on this? I want to apply for the exam but not sure about the steps which I have to follow? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When is the Teacher Eligibility test going to be conducted?
  2. Availability of CTET 2016 examination form
  3. When and how to apply for MA in Geography? Last date for submission of form?
  4. When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?
  5. What is the maximum age limit for CTET for General category? -- [New]
  6. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last date of submission of application form for CBSE scholarship? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  8. Last date and procedure to apply for Civil services examination ?
  9. How to get Olympiad form? Last date of form submission?
  10. What should I do if I dont get any conformation or User ID and password after applying for CTET exam?
  11. What is the last date of submission of application form for Mathematics?
  12. What is the basic educational requirements to be eligible for CTET?
  13. Details and procedure to apply in MHRD scholarship? Announcement date and last date of form submission?
  14. Date of submission of MPSC exam form? Procedure to submit the form?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship at BARC, Mumbai in M.Sc Food Science and Technology? Last date of submission of form and the entrance exam?
  16. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  17. Last date of submission for CFTRI form? Procedure for submission?
  18. Procedure to apply for CTET? Can I get job in any Army School after qualifying CTET?
5th August 2017, 09:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date for CTET form submission? Procedure to apply?

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is held by CBSE once every year for recruitment of teachers in government or private schools affiliated to CBSE.

As far as you are concerned about the last date for submission of CTET application form then I would like to let you know that till now there is no official notification regarding CTET and hence nothing can be said about its important date now.

Further there is no real hustle in the procedure for applying for the same examination as you just need to apply online by providing the required details when the application forms are made available.

For more updates and details regarding CTET you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
6th August 2017, 04:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is the last date for CTET form submission? Procedure to apply?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and same is a national level examination held by recruitment of teachers in centrally funded government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, etc. and other private CBSE affiliated schools.

As far as you are concerned about the last date for submission of application form for next CTET then for you information I would like to inform you that no official notification has been yet released regarding next CTET by CBSE the conducting body of same examination.

Also I would like to let you know that you just need not have to worry regarding the procedure for applying for CTET as the application forms are filled online which can be easily filled or you can get the help of near by cyber cafes.

For more updates and detailed information about CTET you can visit the official link of CTET i.e; www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?