29th September 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date to submit GDCA exam application form for the present year?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for GDCA exam but I want to know when is the last date for GDCA exam online Application form for the present year? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

30th September 2017, 09:31 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is the last date to submit GDCA exam application form for the present year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for GDCA exam but I want to know when is the last date for GDCA exam online Application form for the present year? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Sorry, to inform you that this year 2017 GDCA application is already have done in February, so you have to wait for next year that is 2018.GDCA exam is mainly conducted in month of may. Here below are details regarding GDCA exam:-

GDCA stands for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy and GDCA exam is conducted by MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission).

Minimum qualification required to apply for GDCA exam is bachelor’s degree in commerce from government recognized institute. Final year appearing candidates are also allowed to apply for GDCA exam.

GDCA Exam Syllabus:- GDCA exam is based on subjects like as follows:-

>> Theory of history of cooperation.

>> Banking.

>> Cooperative audit.

>> Accounts.

>> Cooperative management.

>> Cooperative law and other laws.
30th September 2017, 05:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date to submit GDCA exam application form for the present year?

You are very late. The last date of submission of GDCA application form was collapsed.

GDCA issued their application form in February 2017.

But you don’t worry, GDCA will again issue their application form next year in February. Exact date is not declared right now, but will be declared soon.
9th January 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want to get result of GDC&A original marksheet which exam held in may 2016 sir please help me to get marksheet
15th January 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

My name is pallavi kadam. And i want to know that, when is the GDCA exam last date present year. So please will you help me.
thanks.
29th June 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What is last date for registration for GDCA for 2020? And where to register for GDCA?
13th January 2020, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for gdca exam 2020
22nd January 2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

gdca exam reconting challan fees not accept SBI branch no record found how can i payment for recounting challan fees
24th April 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know what is the minimum passing marks for all six subjects of GDC& A course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?