20th April 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to submit the application form for diploma degree in Jharkhand?

what is the last date to submit the application form fordiploma to degree engg entrance exam for jharkhand.gov.in and exam date...

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be published? Last date of form submission?
  2. Procedure to apply for PG Diploma in Management at AMU? Last date to submit the application form? -- [New]
  3. What's the date of issuing of Jharkhand engineering application form?
  4. What's the scheduled date for the publication of Jharkhand JELET form? What's the scheduled exam date for the same?
  5. Jharkhand Polytechnic application form sale date?
  6. Last date to submit the application form for TET Exam?
  7. What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?
  8. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  9. Is it possible to submit form without primary medical degree? I'll submit the degree as soon as it is issued from our college
  10. Date of issue of application forms of Jharkhand Engineering Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  12. Date of issue of the application form of Jharkhand Engineering?
  13. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  14. What is the date of issue of lateral entrance application form of Jharkhand?
  15. What is the last date to submit the TANCET application form and when is it issued?
  16. What is the date of issue of form of diploma engineering?
  17. How many years we need to study to complete masters in Social Work?
  18. when is the last date to submit the AIIMS application form?
29th April 2015, 03:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to submit the application form for diploma degree in Jharkhand?

* The last date of form submission in Jharkhand is 30th of April 2015.

* For your kind information i want to tell you that the result of the same exam will be declared in the last week of May.

* One important thing that you must know is that the exam is conducted online only.
14th April 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to submit the application form for diploma degree in Jharkhand?

What are the questions are asking in diploma 2 degree give some examples
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?