6th December 2011, 08:22 AM
vikki867

When is the LDC exam in Pondicherry? Previous 5 years question papers of LDC exam?

sir, i want to know when the ldc exam 2012 in pondicherry will conduct. and i want the precious 5 year question papers of ldc exam

please give me above as soon as possibe..........

thank uuuuuuu

7th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the LDC exam in Pondicherry? Previous 5 years question papers of LDC exam?

Sir, i want the previous 5 years question papers of Puducherry LDC exam. Please send to my email ID [email protected]
26th August 2012, 12:57 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is the LDC exam in Pondicherry? Previous 5 years question papers of LDC exam?

" QUERY ABOUT THE PUDUCHERRY LDC EXAM "

Hello friend ,

The Puducherry LDC exam which was going to be conducted by Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms , Government of Puducherry has been postponed.

But the exact date as of when the examination will be conducted has not been decided and announced by the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms , Govt of Puducherry.

You can check the official website "https://recruitment.puducherry.gov.in"regularly to get the information about the LDC exam date .

You can even regularly check the "Employment News" which is published weekly about the date for the LDC exam.

And even when the dates for the exam will be declared or announced then we would inform you on this forum.

So, I would request you to regularly visit the http://entrance-exam.net forum for the latest updates on the dates and other happening about the LDC exams.

As of the previous years papers of the LDC exams are difficult to get on the internet.
But you can only get some of the sample questions on the internet.
The same sample questions which I have searched on the internet and clubbed into one, have been attached in this post. This would help you to prepare for the exam. This you even give the glimpse of how the question that comes in the exam.

And you can even get the various previous years question from the various like that of the :

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Apart from these books you can even read the magazines like that of the "Pratiyogita Darpan" which would be available in the book-store nearby you.
There are even some of the local magazines published which is helpful for the LDC exams , you can have a look at them even.
All the above books can be purchased from the book-store and even online , which even you fell good purchase that and start preparing.

And ya if you are regularly connected with the internet then you can even read the "Pratiyogita Darpan" online from the link :
"http://pdeng.pdgroup.in/index.aspx"

Hope this would have cleared your queries to a great extent.And feel fry to post your queries about your problems here.

Regards
~PRAVIR~
2nd October 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know when ldc exam 2012 in pondicherry will conduct
4th October 2012, 08:21 PM
samrat2512

Hi Aspirant,

LDC stands for Lower Division Clerk.

SSC organizes the recruitment for the post of LDC and DEO through CHSL ( Combined Higher Secondary Level) exam once in a year.

This exam is organized at all India level. So the exam date will be same in all India.

There is no specified date pondichery.

The exam is going to be held on 21/10/2012 & 28/10/2012.

Exam syllabus for LDC exam

General Awareness

Reasoning

Math

English

Books for LDC exam

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Qkfb3v1Xl0lrkwe4UrvajB2jTtZfz InIvKJ92Sdjt2D8xkKdYttrCCVe

I am attaching below previous year question paper for the LDC exam.

Best of Luck…
28th February 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

when is the LDC exam 2013 in puducherry?
16th February 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

when is the ldc exam for the year 2015?

Please send me as quick as possible.

Thank you.
8th August 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know when the ldc exam 2012 in pondicherry will conduct. and i want the precious 5 year question papers of ldc exam

please give me above as soon as possibe..........

thank uuuuuuu
20th September 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell , when is the LDC exam Pondicherry for 2020 to 2021
12th August 2021, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Which book is best book of ldc
18th September 2021, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How many year gap between one exam to next exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?