2nd May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

When is the NET application form sale date?

please told to me, where we send my NET 2012 APPLICATION form?

5th May 2012, 02:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the NET application form sale date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The last date of submission of online application form for National Eligibility Test was 04-05-2012 and the last date to submit the hard copy of the application form along with necessary documents is 10-05-2012.

The hard copy of the application form along with the documents must be sent to The Registrar of the university opted as the NET Test Center.

The test is going to be conducted by University Grant Commission at test centers all over India on 24-06-2012.

For more information, contact at the given number and E-mail id:
18th August 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for the submition of net application foorm
7th September 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

when will be the notification for management subject of ugc net exam declared?
7th September 2012, 07:48 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

University Grants Commission conducts the National Eligibility Test for the post of lecturer in central government colleges every year. The National Eligibility Test is conducted two times a year. Firstly in June and second time in December. As you can see, you are too late for the first exam but can still apply for the second exam set to take place in December.

National Eligibility Test is only for the post graduate candidates who wish to apply for lecturer job in government colleges. Every year University Grants Commission receives 3-5 Lakh forms for the National Eligibility Test. This would help you understand how competitiv e is the NET Exam thus making it very difficult exam to crack.

But it is not impossible to crack the NET Exam. All you need to do is start preparing for the exam at least 6-8 months in advance. This period is enough to prepare well for the NET exam. Even if you failed in the first attempt there is nothing to be disappointed about. There is no limit on number of attempts therefore you should see it as learning experience and prepare better for next time.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian Citizen.

2. Only candidates with post graduation degree can apply for NET Exam.

3. At least 55 percent marks are required in post graduation course.

4. For SC/ST the requirement is 50 percent.

5. You can appear in NET exam for the same subject in which you completed PG course.

6. Final year students of post graduation are also eligible to apply.

7. However such students should submit their PG degree within 2 years of passing NET to avoid disqualification.

8. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

9. There is no age limit for the Lectureship.

10. No limit on the number of attempts.

Important Dates:

Last date of the submission of online applications: 19 September 2012

Date for the Joint CSIR-UGC Test: 23 December 2012
24th October 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have completed my MBA this year,I have tried for applying net exam form December but bank have told me that this form is not for management student you have to wait since October for management form application.so please tell me when I can get management form for net examination.my email I'd is [email protected]..
24th October 2012, 05:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.This exam will be happen twice time in a year.It will conduct in the Month of June and December .

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.But your Masters degree marks must be above 55% and 5% marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST category .

There is no age criteria for NET exam but your minimum age should be 19 years old.For the case of JRF , your age should be maximum 28 years old.For lectureship , there is no age criteria.

From this year NET exam pattern should be MCQ type so you can choose some good computer science books and Prepare well.

December session exam date is not announced yet .It will be announced in month of November .

You can apply here through online and offline mode .

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?