17th September 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

When is the NET and SET exam notification date going to be announced?

when is the net and set exam notification date will be announced? i am planning to write exam this year. i completed MBA in 2011.

18th September 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the NET and SET exam notification date going to be announced?

I Am MBA final year student can i give the give the NET xxamDec.2016 and when the date will be announced??
20th September 2016, 02:34 AM
mentor4u

Default Re: When is the NET and SET exam notification date going to be announced?

NET Exam date has been announced.
Net will be conducted on 22nd Janaury 2017.

Detailed noticed will be available on official website (cbsenet.nic.in) on 15th of october.
One who has completed post graduation or one who is in final year of post graduation can appear for net.
Means you who are in MBA final year can appear for net but remember that the institute from which you are doing MBA should be affiliated to a university which is recognised by UGC.

exam date of forthcoming SET exam is yet to be announced and it has same eligibility criteria like net means one who has completed post graduation or one who is in final year of post graduation can appear for SET Exam.
21st September 2016, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the net and set exam notification date will be announced? i am planning to write exam this year. i completed MBA in 2011.
You have completed MBA course, So you are eligible for NET/ SET entrance exam. But your masers degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

Important Dates for UGC NET exam 2016 December:-

Application process will be start from-15th October 2016
Last Date to apply for UGC NET December 2016 -November 2016
Date of the UG NET Examination-22nd January 2017

Notification for SET exam is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.
30th March 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to write both net and set exam I have completed my MBA in finance so I am eligible to write this exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?