19th November 2012, 12:43 PM
beautisangeeta

When is the next ticket checker exam of Railways? Model question papers for the same?

sir pls tell me when is next ticket checker exams of railways ?? and provide me some model papers, pls mail to my [email protected]

24th October 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the next ticket checker exam of Railways? Model question papers for the same?

i want to become a ticket checker in indian railway ! what i have do?

30th October 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the next ticket checker exam of Railways? Model question papers for the same?

i want to become ticket collector so would u pls tell me that when next exam will come?

9th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum allowed age limit for UR catogory. for the post of Ticket checker examination?

24th March 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi, am Praba , my qulifaction B.E mech I would like join a railway dept, which dept is suitable, then what is a proceger plz reply no my I'd that ais a Praba [email protected]. thank u ......

9th April 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am akash singh, my qualification is 10 2 with 70% marks and i am interested for the job of ticket checker..sir, please send me the procedure to apply for this

22nd September 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am shahereem , now i am in 12 science .I want to become a ticket collector so sir please give me sme information about it...and want to guide me about enterance exam and tc...hope reply positively.it is my email id [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?