7th September 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

When PGECET 2016 counselling is going to start?

Sir i am interested in doing the M.Tech. I even wrote the PGECET 2016 entrance exam. I wanted to know about the counselling dates i.e when will be the PGECET 2016 counselling will be started.

7th September 2016, 11:18 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When PGECET 2016 counselling is going to start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am interested in doing the M.Tech. I even wrote the PGECET 2016 entrance exam. I wanted to know about the counselling dates i.e when will be the PGECET 2016 counselling will be started.
Candidates who wish to do higher studies of M.Tech and M.Pharmacy have to attend to AP PGECET counselling 2016 after qualifying in PGECET 2016 exam. AP PGECET counselling 2016 has already started from 18th July, 2016.

Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the Help Line Center with the original documents and counselling fee.

At the time of certification verification, candidates have to deposit the counselling fee that is non-refundable. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category have to pay Rs 450/- and other candidates have to pay Rs 900/-.

Documents Required During Counselling:
  • AP PGECET Admit card 2016.
  • Degree certificate of qualifying examination.
  • SSC certificate (if applicable).
  • 10th and 12th and graduation passing certificate.
  • Domicile certificate.
  • ID Proof.
  • Residence certificate of parents (If Candidate studied from outside the state of AP/Telangana.
  • Transfer certificate.
  • Category certificate.

For registration for counselling and more information log on to : http://http://www.appgecet.org/
7th September 2016, 10:56 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: When PGECET 2016 counselling is going to start?

PGECET stands for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.

DATE OF PGECET COUNSELING = 20 July 2017

For this examination candidate should have bachelor degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% (45% for ST/SC candidate). The minimum age of candidate must be 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?