15th March 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Western Naval Command Examination for Lower Division Clerk?

I want to know the result of western naval command examination for lower division clerk held on 30 jan 2011 at navy nagar colaba, mumbai - 5.

6th March 2012, 08:27 AM
harshit agrawal 2021

Default Re: When are the results of Western Naval Command Examination for Lower Division Clerk?

my dear friend....

The result of the Lower clerk division is expacted to be announced in the last of the month of march.

but the date of announcement has not declared yet...

so stay touch in trough the internet queries of rthe result.

best of luck...........
24th July 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of Western Naval Command Examination for Lower Division Clerk?

i want ldc examination information

p,jayavani
rajahmundry
send to emailid
[email protected]
13th August 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

when annouced the navy lower divison clerk eaxms results? ( it held on aug 5th 2012 ) pls send me the detailes
15th August 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

which date the result is publised please conform my email id :[email protected]
5th September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
when will be the announcement of the Result of Lower Division Clerk held on 4th august 2012.
6th September 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

If release the ldc result how can find the result in internet ?? Could u please give me official website for getting ldc result at estern naval command vishakapatnam. Email id- [email protected]
8th September 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

when will come ldc result.
19th September 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

please give me information of western Naval command lower division clerk my email id: [email protected]
21st September 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

When the result will be announced of Lower division clerk which is held on august 5th 2012 at visakhapatnam at naval base.
Pls give me reply
[email protected]
22nd September 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

when l.d.c results will come. [email protected]
23rd September 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i am ashok pls send me
29th September 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

SIR WHEN WILL LOWER DIVISION CLERK RESULTS COME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW? KINDLY MAIL ME ABOUT THE RESULT TO [email protected]
29th September 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

when will the resuls of eastern naval command come?sir please kindly let me know about the lower division clerk held in 2012 august 4th ?
30th September 2012, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

sir can you told me when the result of LDC is announce which exam is held in 04-08-2012
2nd October 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir
please tell me when the result of LDC naval command announce which held in 2012 august 4th ..............................

please send me on my email id [email protected]
12th March 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

RESULT LDC CPCRI KERLA
25th March 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

When the exam results of Lower Divisional Clerk (Held on 04.08.2012 at Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam) will be announced ?
22nd March 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
when are the results of examiner posts of eastern naval command declare, which was held on 5-Feb.2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?