23rd August 2013, 03:24 PM
abdul6294

When is the RRB exam conducted for diploma civil holders?

when RRB exams conducted for diploma civil holders?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of RRB JE/SE recruitment exam? Posts available in RRB for Diploma and B.Tech Civil Engineers? -- [New]
  2. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  3. How to get a job in Railways?
  4. Which books should I refer for diploma trainee civil exam?
  5. Examination syllabus for RRB recruitment for ECE diploma holders?
  6. Does NIT Srinagar conducts lateral exam for Diploma holders?
  7. Any jobs in government sector for Civil Engineering Diploma Holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do Railway Job after getting my 12th certificate?
  9. Is there any education degree for diploma holders after completing Civil Engineering?
  10. What is the designation of diploma holders in civil engineering
  11. What is the syllabus for diploma holders in ECE for recruitment in RRB
  12. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder
  13. What is the date of availability of forms of PWD for engineering diploma holders?
  14. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can Civil Engineering diploma holders and graduates participate in NTPC growth?
  16. Syllabus for diploma holders of Civil Department after finishing the course? How can I apply for it?
  17. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
14th June 2017, 09:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the RRB exam conducted for diploma civil holders?

RRB refers to Railway Recruitment Board and it conducts various entrance examination for recruitment of Senior Engineers, Junior Engineers, and other officials in Indian Railways.

Being a diploma in civil engineering you are eligible for appearing in RRB examination for your recruitment as Junior Engineer.

Further for your recruitment at junior engineer post you need to be a Indian citizen with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years. Further there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

As far as you are concerned about the important dates of RRB examination then for your information important dates for RRB examination 2017 has been not officially released but it is expected to be released soon and hence you must check the link www.rrb.gov.nic.in regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?