9th August 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

When are the seats of MBBS going to be increased?

when the mbbs seats of sangli are increasing tell me fast??????????????????

Related Questions:
  1. When are the seats of MBBS going to be increased?
  2. Number of seats available in general category for MBBS in this years session? Have the seats increased this year?
  3. Are the seats increased in BFUHS for MBBS course? Will I get a seat in management quota after scoring 656 rank in PMET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Patiala?
  5. Names of the medical colleges in which seats have been increase for this years session?
  6. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  7. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  8. How many seats increased this year compared to last year?
  9. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  10. Are the number of seats increased in AIPMT?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in MBBS after scoring 157/240? How many MBBS seats are there in SMU?
  12. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  13. How many seats have been increased in AIPMT?
  14. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  15. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU? -- [New]
  16. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  17. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  18. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
2nd February 2012, 06:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the seats of MBBS going to be increased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the mbbs seats of sangli are increasing tell me fast??????????????????
Which MBBS college are you asking about? In Sangli, Maharashtra there are different medical colleges which offer MBBS degree course.

Without proper information it is not possible to inform you about the number of seats and when the total number of seats is going to increase.

I would advice you to visit the website of the medical college from where you want to pursue MBBS, you would certainly get all the information you require.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?