3rd August 2012, 02:46 PM
yamuna bs

When should i start preparing for CAT? I have finished B.E 1st year

i finished my BE 1st year now..when should i start preparing for CAT and should i take up the exam when am in 3rd or 4th year?

20th February 2013, 06:41 PM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: When should i start preparing for CAT? I have finished B.E 1st year

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamuna bs View Post
i finished my BE 1st year now..when should i start preparing for CAT and should i take up the exam when am in 3rd or 4th year?
Common Admission Test (CAT)test scores a person on the bases of Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning. The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) started this exam and use the test for selecting students for their business administration programs.The test is conducted every year by one of the IIM's.

CAT is a difficult exam to crack.So the better you are prepared,the better chances you have for clearing the exam.Start preparing for CAT if exam in your 3rd year.It is best you join some coaching institutes.
CAT score is valid only for a year.So even if you clear the exam in 3rd year,you wont be able to able to join the MBA course .You have to write the exam in your 4th year.
6th July 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should i start preparing for CAT? I have finished B.E 1st year

when do i start mba preparations..
m in BE 3rd year...!
rpl asap..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?