30th December 2011, 07:16 PM
Sandhyalakheda

When will be the Drug Inspector Exam in Madhya Pradesh?

Hello, i want to know that when the exam of drug inspector in Madhya pradesh will be conduct?

Related Questions:
  1. What is drug inspector exam Madhya Pradesh date? What is the eligibility and syllabus?
  2. Date of the Drug Inspector Exam in Madhya Pradesh?
  3. What's the schedule date for drug and food inspector exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the syllabus for the same?
  4. Schedule of drug and food inspector exam for Madhya Pradesh state? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When will be the Drug Inspector Exam in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Date of Drug Inspector exam in Madhya Pradesh?
  7. How to become a drug inspector in MP? I am pursuing B.Pharm 6th semester
  8. What is the syllabus for drug/food inspector in MP? Date of the entrance exam?
  9. How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?
  10. What is the exam date for inspector in Madhya Pradesh? What is the procedure to apply for food inspector exam
  11. How can I get information about questions asked in Durg Inspector Exam in MP?
  12. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  14. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  15. What is the qualification required for drug inspector in Andhra Pradesh? What is the syllabus?
  16. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  17. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh?
  18. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private? -- [New]
31st August 2016, 09:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the Drug Inspector Exam in Madhya Pradesh?

Tentative date for MP Drug Inspector exam are given below.

** Date of examination: 03-02-2017

APPLICATION FEE

** Rs 500 for general and OBC candidates

** Rs 250 for SC or ST candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?