20th August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

When will be EAMCET counseling notification come out for BIPC students in Pharmacy

when will be eamcet councelling notification for bi.p.c students in pharmacy.in this year[2012].&also councelling dates.

28th April 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be EAMCET counseling notification come out for BIPC students in Pharmacy

I born in ap but my father native is karnataka. And I am studying from nursery to till now . My question is am I local or non local to ap eamcet
30th April 2017, 07:04 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be EAMCET counseling notification come out for BIPC students in Pharmacy

I think you might have incorrectly given the year as 2012 instead of 2017. If so, the counselling would be in the month of June (most probably in 1st week of June).

EAMCET exam is already conducted and the results are awaited. Hopefully, the results will be announced in the 1st week of May.

Once the results are announced, below is the complete process
-You will be called for certification verification.
-You need to take out all the mentioned certificates of original copies and get them verified.
-After that you need to give your preferences in online with the course and the colleges order which you would like to join.
-After which, seat allotment would take place.
-Mostly, you can get admission in any of the college which you have given in options. If you rank is too high, you might be given admission in any other college which is not there in your preferences.

So, by the time the results are announced, I suggest you to collect the list of top colleges offering B-Pharmacy course.

Once the counselling starts, you can put all those colleges in the options. If you get a good rank, definitely you will be given admission for B-Pharmacy course in a college as per your preferences.
21st May 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Ts Eamcet when will have counseling date and place for Agriculture B,Sc 2018?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?