10th October 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Entrance Exam to join MDS? Details regarding the Entrance Exam for this?

when is entrance exam for mds going to held? i just want the details of pg entrance.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  2. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  3. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  5. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  7. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  8. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  9. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  11. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  12. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  13. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  14. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. How to prepare for Manipal MDS entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  17. Can I sit for KCET entrance exam for MDS course? I have completed BDS course from MS Ramiya College
  18. What is the date of the MDS entrance exam?
14th April 2017, 11:48 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam to join MDS? Details regarding the Entrance Exam for this?

AIPGDEE (All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam) is conducted by AIIMS for the admission to various PG courses in dental colleges. AIPGDEE is going to be held in the month of December/January.

AIPGDEE Important Dates
- Starting of Online Application Process : Oct/Nov, 2017
- Last Date of Application : Nov/Dec, 2017
- Availability of Admit Card : Dec/Jan, 2017
- AIPG Entrance Exam : Dec/Jan, 2017

AIPGDEE Eligibility
- You must have passed BDS from a recognized university.
- You are undergoing 12 months training and likely complete within March, 2018 to appear next AIPGDEE.

AIPGDEE Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 200
- Total Marks : 800
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
- Each right answer will be awarded 4 marks and Negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.

AIPGDEE Syllabus
Anotomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Social and Preventive Medicine, Medical Dermatology, Surgery and Orthopedics, Radio diagnosis, Radio Therapy, Pediatric, Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?