27th August 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

When will be the exam of Indian Army? I have finished B.Com

sir,

I have finshed B.com on 2010 and i m ready to join army so when the exam of indian army will allowed

28th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the exam of Indian Army? I have finished B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

I have finshed B.com on 2010 and i m ready to join army so when the exam of indian army will allowed
Nice to see that you're interested in Indian Army wing. After completing B.com course you may having chance to join in Indian Army wing through CDS Entrance Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. But, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to participate in CDS Entrance Examination.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army through CDS Exam:-

Graduation course in any discipline with pass marks from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

No minimum marks required for this Entrance Examination. Just pass mark is enough to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Age of the candidate should be minimum 19 years to 24 years and No upper age relaxation for any category candidates.

Applicant should be physically as well as medically Fit.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?