26th December 2011, 12:36 PM
tapanjana

When will I get the JEXPO form this year for admission in Polytechnic College?

when i will get the jexpo form for this year(2012)admission in polytechnic college?
i passed x and xi exam.

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get the JEXPO form this year for admission in Polytechnic College? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get admission in Polytechnic college based on last year JEXPO score? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission in any Polytechnic College of West Bengal without JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission in Polytechnic college without donation with rank of 42393 in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 596 rank in JEXPO being a ST candidate?
  6. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  9. Can I get admission in Malda Polytechnic College if secured 6521 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Possibility to get admission in any government Polytechnic college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 6577 rank in JEXPO?
  11. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college in WB after scoring 5098 in JEXPO?
  13. Can I take admission in Polytechnic through JEXPO in Kolkata? I have done 10th
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
  15. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 5838 SC rank in JEXPO?
  17. What is the date of Polytechnic form submission date
  18. Minimum marks required in JEXPO to get admission in government Polytechnic college?
9th January 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the JEXPO form this year for admission in Polytechnic College?

jexpo 2012 polytechnic exam form if available please tell me
12th January 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the JEXPO form this year for admission in Polytechnic College?

When and where I got jexpo exam form 2012 for polytechnic
30th January 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

when i wll get the forms
31st January 2012, 01:23 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

haiiiiiiiiiiiii dear,
the minimum eligibility for the polytechnic course are
you should pass 10th and 12th to apply for the polytechnic course .
the minimum eligibility is 10th ,
you must have 50% of marks in your state board not only that you have to write pre polytechnic test.
on the basis of percentage your going to be selected for counseling .
all the best
3rd February 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

TAUSIF,My D.O.B is 09-01-1989. Can i sit in Jexpo'12.
24th February 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

can i get the form of jexpo today?
6th May 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procidur to prepair for jexpo
26th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What is private rank of jexpo 2012?
28th May 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the seat avilable in jexpo collage
4th June 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

My rank 16018.i admission private college.counciling date when.
6th June 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How much seat reserved in govt
college in jexpo in
2012?
11th June 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i rank 4291 in jexpo, can i admit in a gov. college & which colleges???
11th June 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

when will start of th jexpo counselling?
14th June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 13456 can i get a govt college
5th November 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

which day i will get jexpo form this year(2012)??
11th November 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

when i get the JEXPO form this year for admission in polytechnic collage?
18th November 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Where i get jexpo exam form?
18th November 2012, 10:14 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

You should pass 10th and 12th to apply for the polytechnic course .

You must have 50% of marks in your state board not only that you have to write pre polytechnic test.

On the basis of percentage your going to be selected for counseling .

ALL THE BEST...
24th November 2012, 11:43 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

The minimum eligibility for the polytechnic course are

The minimum eligibility is 10th ,

You must have 50% of marks in your state board not only that you have to write pre polytechnic test.

ALL THE BEST
10th January 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

When I get the JEXPO form this year(2013) for admission in polytechnic college????
13th June 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I have got the position 5937th in JEXPO .In which college can I admit?
15th July 2013, 04:47 PM
jyotkrishn

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?