7th January 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

When will I get the TANCET application form? How much does it cost?

when wil i be able to get application forms?how much does it costs?

7th January 2012, 01:05 PM
SURAJ 1311

Smile Re: When will I get the TANCET application form? How much does it cost?

TANCET Exam 2012 Registration through Internet :

The candidates can also register through internets by logging on to http://www.annauniv.edu, http://online.annauniv.edu.

The Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, payable at Chennai”, obtained from any Nationalized bank on or after 1st week of April, 2012.

The completed TANCET 2012 Online Application ( registered through Internet ) should reach the following addresses before Last week of April, 2012, by 5.30 p.m.

The Secretary,
TANCET,
Centre of Entrance Examinations,
Anna University Chennai,
Chennai – 600 025.

EXAM FEES :
For candidates who register in person, a demand draft for 300 /- ( 150 /- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu ) drawn in favour of “The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University, payable at Chennai” , obtained from any Nationalised Bank drawn on or after 1st week of April, 2012 or cash, should be submitted along with the filled – in application, as the Entrance Test fee for any one of the programmes M.B.A. ( or ) M.C.A. ( or ) M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
TANCET Exam 2012 Hall Tickets will be issued to the candidates who come in person to the following Co – ordinating Centres with a copy of 10th Std mark sheet and 12th Std mark sheet ( or 3 years Diploma Certificate ) and cash or Demand Draft ( A single DD is sufficient for one or more programs ) for the required amount towards TANCET Entrance Test Fee.

Anna University TANCET 2012 Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests. Candidates have to submit only one application. A candidate applying for more than one programme has to pay 300 /- ( 150 /- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu ) for each additional programme. A single demand draft is sufficient for one or more programmes.

If a candidate desires to appear for more than one programme, for every additional programme, he / she has to pay 300 /- ( 150 /- for SC / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu ) along with the filled – in TANCET Entrance Exam 2012 application.

TANCET 2012 Important Dates :

1. Commencement of Online / Internet Registration and issue of TANCET 2012 Application form in Person 1st week of April, 2012
2. Last date for TANCET Exam 2012 Registration at co - ordinating
Centres and Registration through Internet 4th week of April, 2012
Last date for receipt of completed TANCET Entrance Exam 2012 application
( registered through Internet ) Last week of April, 2012
4. Enquiry office functioning Last week of May, 2012
5. TANCET M.B.A. Entrance Test Last week of May, 2012 F.N.
6. TANCET M.C.A. Entrance Test Last week of May, 2012 A.N.
7. TANCET M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Entrance Test Last week of May, 2012 F.N.
8. Announcement of TANCET 2012 Entrance Test Results 3rd week of June, 2012
12th January 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the TANCET application form? How much does it cost?

where can i download the online registration form for tancet 2012?
18th January 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

you said that the application will be publish on april........ but in this year we have the exam 31.3.2012.. then when did we get the application..plz give the correct information ......
23rd January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

when will i be able to get application forms?how much does it costs? and pls tell correct date and all details?
23rd January 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the TANCET application form? How much does it cost? pls tell correct information about mca tacent exam date?
23rd January 2012, 07:52 PM
AADIL AAD

When will I get the TANCET application form? How much does it cost? pls tell correct information about mca tacent exam date? and application form
1st February 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

from where the places the tancet counselling conducted?
1st February 2012, 11:17 PM
rvidyasagar

Dear students,

The Anna University has released the formal notification for TANCET today.

Please see the TANCET website http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012/ for online booking, booklets, etc. Online registration has just commenced and goes upto 23rd Feb only. There is a provision for Spot physical registration at 15 centres in Tamilnadu. You have very limited time to respond.

Physical copies need to be received upto 25th Feb.

Exam for MBA and MCA is on 31st March and M. Tech, etc is on 1st April. Results will be declared by 4th April.

Detailed notification is available in the page http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012/booklet.pdf.

Detailed syllabus has been also given. Please note that Candidates admitted through lateral entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. degree courses and Candidates with B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A./M.Sc. degrees obtained through week end courses and B.E./B.Tech. through distance mode are not eligible.

For each of three exams (ie, MBA, MCA and M. Tecch), the fees is Rs. 500/-. SC/ST candidates need to pay only Rs. 250/- per exam.

Each exam is of two hours duration. The questions are of multiple choice. There is negative marking for wrong answers.

The TANCET score will be used for admission in Anna University, Govt and Govt aided colleges, and single window counselling seat quota of self financing colleges.

Best of luck to all the candidates!
6th March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have applied through online for TANCET 2012. When will i get my hall ticket???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?