5th February 2013, 06:21 PM
rajesh kummar

When will be the IES entrance exam? What is the date of announcement of results?

Respected sir/madam
plz tell me that when will be ies exam 2012 written result will be declared

5th May 2014, 10:43 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the IES entrance exam? What is the date of announcement of results?

IES i.e Indian Engineering Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year for recruitment of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. The examination will be held in the month of June or July every year. The exam notification will be publish in the month of February or March in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.

Only Engineering candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. To apply for this examination the candidate must have a completed engineering degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate must have a minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years. M.Sc degree holders may also eligible.

I am uploaded the IES 2012 Exam results and the results are available in the official website of UPSC. After completing examination the results will be announced within three or four months in the official website of UPSC. More details, Visit the Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IES 2012 Results.pdf(54.5 KB, 255 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?