14th April 2011, 10:36 PM
amrita_shri01

When will the MPT application forms be available for SVNIRTAR cuttack? What's the date of exam for the same?

i m physiotherapist ,,,want to do mpt from svnirtar ,i want status of forms n xams of nirtar cuttack.
please reply on my email..

30th April 2015, 02:18 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: When will the MPT application forms be available for SVNIRTAR cuttack? What's the date of exam for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrita_shri01 View Post
i m physiotherapist ,,,want to do mpt from svnirtar ,i want status of forms n xams of nirtar cuttack.
please reply on my email..
The brochure will be start providing from the month of june as the exam date is near to july every year so the same you need to wait for the information as soon as they will provide the information we will give you the same you just need to keepin touch.
2nd December 2021, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the MPT application forms be available for SVNIRTAR cuttack? What's the date of exam for the same?

Where i ll get previous question papers of pget exm nild
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?