9th June 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

When will the Orissa JEE counseling start? Which are the best private colleges in Orissa?

When will orissa jee counselling will start?? Which is the best private college of orissa?

21st January 2012, 02:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the Orissa JEE counseling start? Which are the best private colleges in Orissa?

You haven't mentioned the jee counselling dates for which degree course- Lateral Entry Engineering, MBA/MCA, Engineering, or Pharmacy.

Consequently, for your reference, i have attached a 'pdf' file which has counselling dates for the degree courses.

You can also visit the official website of the Orissa JEE for further information:
http://ojee.nic.in
http://odishajee.com

There are lots of colleges in Orissa which takes students who have cleared JEE. As you haven’t mentioned which degree course you want to pursue, it is difficult to provide the names of the colleges/university based on assumptions.

Please provide the name of the degree course you want to pursue to get precise information regarding the colleges and admission procedure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notice_ecounselling_schedule1_51.pdf(71.3 KB, 118 views)
30th May 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Orissa JEE counseling start? Which are the best private colleges in Orissa?

i got ojee rank- outside-993 and ol-30 which college i should get
5th June 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will orissa jee counselling will start?? Which is the best private college of orissa?
Iwant to know about the B.tech course counselling 2012 ,whether the canditates would be informed early ?
7th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

when will start councelling of orissa jee........i got rank 13979 from outstate.........and which one college will be choose me...plz most reply me my email is:[email protected]
8th June 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i got rank38181 which colleges r better for me in odisha
22nd June 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i got 674 rank in ojee from outside which college are best for me
29th June 2012, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

When will orissa jee counselling will start??
14th July 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date ojee councelling of B-pharma?
13th June 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 12688 RANK .WHICH best college provide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?