4th December 2011, 02:20 PM
mohana kumar

When will be the recruitment of Postal/Sorting Assistants be held this year?

when will be the recruitment of postal / Sorting assistants will be held for the year

29th December 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the recruitment of Postal/Sorting Assistants be held this year?

when was the exam in kerala in 2012?
6th January 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the recruitment of Postal/Sorting Assistants be held this year?

WHEN WILL BE THE POSTAL ASSISTANT EXAM HELD THIS YEAR?
19th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Plz inform me when Postal Assistant exam will he held in Jharkhand Circle 2012. I m 2 worried 4 that. Plz plz plz plz plz Sir. Reply my email id- [email protected]
17th June 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

when will be the postal assistant exam held this year in Andhra pradesh 2012?plz inform me to my email id [email protected]
21st June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know when will be the postal assistance examination in tamilnadu for this year (2012-2013)
7th November 2012, 09:41 PM
furquan ahmad

Red face Re: When will be the recruitment of Postal/Sorting Assistants be held this year?

when will be our postal assistant recruitment exam held plz inform me at that time
15th December 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

When vl be the postal exam held this year
19th January 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir ple tell me the exam date of postal sorting/assistant be held,could you ple sent a mail to me,mymail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?