28th October 2011, 02:22 AM
asifa hussain

How to apply for SSC exam after completing B.Tech?

after completing b.tech, how can i apply for ssc exam?
please rply me...

15th November 2011, 04:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SSC exam after completing B.Tech?

You have not mentioned the exam you wish to apply for. You can apply for the SSC exams after logging in to the official website of SSC. You can download the application forms from the official website and duly fill in all the relevant information’s. You should submit the applications within the last date which is specified. You can also submit the application through offline by depositing Rs.100 as the application fees.
15th November 2011, 04:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned the exam you wish to apply for. You can apply for the SSC exams after logging in to the official website of SSC. You can download the application forms from the official website and duly fill in all the relevant information’s. You should submit the applications within the last date which is specified. You can also submit the application through offline by depositing Rs.100 as the application fees.
18th November 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i have already filled ssc exam form...now wht should i do???
19th January 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in my last year of btech and i will get my provisional degree by july this year. Can i apply for ssc cgl 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?