19th May 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

When will the result of Kerala state engineering exam be declared?

please sir could u tell me when will the kerala state engineering result be released?

please send the details to my id

30th May 2015, 07:48 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the result of Kerala state engineering exam be declared?

Normally every state declares the result of their own engineering examination after 2-3 months. It is expected that there will be no deviation of such a ruler in case of Kerala state engineering examination. As you must be knowing that the Kerala state engineering examination was already held in the month of April this year.
So according to the time gap I mentioned, the results might be out by the end of July or beginning of August. In fact, my suggestion would be to check their official website right from the mid of July. The answer keys for the questions of their engineering examination is already published in their official website. Check the answer key first in their official website,http://www.cee-kerala.org/. You yourself will be sure about your result before they publish it online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?