13th July 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

When will be the starting of Counselling for Diploma in Nursing?

i did n't getmy acknowledgement card for diploma in nursing...&what is the date of counselling for diploma in nursing?

15th August 2012, 10:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will be the starting of Counselling for Diploma in Nursing?

To know about the counseling dates for Diplomas in Nursing you will have to mention the name of the institution where you have applied for admission. But, you haven't mentioned that. The dates cannot be provided without knowing the name of the institution on mere self assumption. More or less all the colleges/universities have different dates for counseling. I would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution where you have applied for the course.
15th August 2012, 10:28 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

To know about the counseling dates for Diplomas in Nursing you will have to mention the name of the institution where you have applied for admission. But, you haven't mentioned that. The dates cannot be provided without knowing the name of the institution on mere self assumption. More or less all the colleges/universities have different dates for counseling. I would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution where you have applied for the course.
24th August 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want diploma nursing recounseling date .My application no;179135.Ar.no;7529;randam no;9770161603.my cut off mark;40.50
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?