24th August 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?

Please help me out with the OU counselling dates to be starting for Pgcet i.e.,MSc. I got 433 rank in the entrance examination and iam waiting for the counselling date.
Please help me out with the OU counselling dates and colleges it will be held..i wuld be greatfull.

11th December 2014, 01:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me out with the OU counselling dates to be starting for Pgcet i.e.,MSc. I got 433 rank in the entrance examination and iam waiting for the counselling date.
Please help me out with the OU counselling dates and colleges it will be held..i wuld be greatfull.
Sorry to say the Counselling date for Osmania University was already completed. Please wait for next Counselling which is held on the next (2015). However, Please refer the official website of Osmania University (www.osmania.ac.in)

Here I have attached you the file regarding Counselling dates of Osmania University (2014)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OUCET Counseling Schedule 02.07.2014 PDF.pdf(636.5 KB, 133 views)

18th August 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Counselling for msc nutrition and dietetics for 2019 when will it start

7th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 172 in pgcet in oc category. Waiting for counselling. How many counselling phases are there for msc nutrition and can oc category changed to bc e now..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?