19th December 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

When will be the TRB Exam in the next year being a candidate having completed B.Sc, B.Ed and MCA?

Respected Sir,

I have completed BSc BEd,MCA.Please Give TRB model question paper (Maths).My Email Id is [email protected] and [email protected] .When will be the TRB exam in the next year(2012)?

Thank you

L.Merlinmary

20th December 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the TRB Exam in the next year being a candidate having completed B.Sc, B.Ed and MCA?

Respected Sir,

I have completed MSc MEd,Please Give TRB model question paper (Maths).My Email Id is [email protected] .When will be the TRB exam in the next year(2012)?

Thank you

CHITRRA.
6th March 2012, 10:03 PM
harshit agrawal 2021

Default Re: When will be the TRB Exam in the next year being a candidate having completed B.Sc, B.Ed and MCA?

my dear............

Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai, which governs all the recruitment activities for Government Board education schools in Tamil

-Nadu, today 1st March 2012 announced the Tentative Provisional Seniority List 2012 of Candidates Selected for Appointment, for the

Recruitment of Graduate Assistants and Computer Instructors Through Employment Registration State Seniority 2011. The Teachers

Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai, Seniority List of candidates selected for the appointment of Graduate Assistants And Computer

Instructors is now available online on its official website http://trb.tn.nic.in/

best of luck.....................
9th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

I .ATTENDED THE PART TIME COMPUTER TEACHER INTERVIEW ON JAN 12 AT SSA OFFICE. NOW I DONT KNOW MY RESULT. WHERE I CAN GET.

THANKING YOU,
S.SUBHASHINI
14th March 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I finished My D.T. Ed need model TRB question paper?

Mary
19th March 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

TRB is recruiting PG assistants ,but why they didn't mention the subject computer science. Trb will recruit cs or not?
20th April 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

how to get trb tamil model question papers
16th May 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

the wrong selection of language option in the application form, for trb exam, whether it will be accepted or not?
15th December 2016, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

I need TRB model question paper for computer science my e-mail ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?