21st February 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the TRB entrance exam date? I have completed BSc and B.Ed

Sir I have completed B.Sc., B.Ed., I computer science. Can you Please send me the TRB Exam date for this year?

19th July 2018, 10:35 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the TRB entrance exam date? I have completed BSc and B.Ed

Teacher Recruitment Board(TRB) notified the Teacher Entrance exam, 2018 in July, 2018.

Full notification regarding this exam is published on the official website in the July first week.

Date of examination for this exam is 06 October and 07 October, 2018. And, result will be declared in November, 2018.

So, prepare for this exam.

TRB syllabus for Paper 1 exam:-

1) Child Development and Pedagogy:- Part A:-
The Children’s Profile at the Beginning of Primary
Education—Physical and Cognitive; The Children’s Profile at the Beginning of Primary Education—Social and Emotional; Physical & Intellectual Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 Years); Social and Emotional Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 Years); Moral Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 Years).

Part B:- Learning; Types, levels and approaches to Learning; Concepts and constructs; Factors Contributing to Learning; Constructivist Approach to Learning; Learning and Knowledge.

2) Tamil.

3) English:- Listening; Speaking; Reading; Writing; Vocabulary; Language Functions; Grammar.

4) Mathematics:- Shapes and figures; Numbers; Measurements; Patterns; Study of Data; Fractional Numbers.

5) Environmental Studies and Science:- Plants; Animals and Birds; Small Creatures Around the Children; Day and Night; Water; Air; Food; My Body; Keeping Healthy and Clean; Man, Matter and Materials; Work; Science in Everyday; Life; Travelogue.

TRB syllabus for Paper 2:-

1) Child Development and Pedagogy:- Nature of Educational Psychology; Human Growth and Development; Cognitive Development; Social, Emotional and Moral Development; Learning; Intelligence and Creativity; Motivation
and Group Dynamics; Personality and Assessment; Mental Health and Hygiene; Guidance and Counselling.

2) Tamil.

3) English:- Listening; Speaking; Reading; Writing; Grammar; Vocabulary; Language Functions.

4) Mathematics:- Number System; Measurements; Algebra; Life Mathematics; Geometry; Data Handling; Practical Geometry.

For getting more information, you can open this link:-

http://trb.tn.nic.in
7th October 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the TRB entrance exam date? I have completed BSc and B.Ed

My Qualification is Bsc Physics, and Bed. Finished mca too in distance can I write TREB exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?