29th July 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

From where can I do M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Rajasthan?

I am complete my Bachelor's in Medical Laboratory Technician from Madhav University, Rajasthan. Now, am I eligible to do M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Would this combination be helpful in career growth? Which university and its affiliated college would be good for M.Sc Medical Microbiology?

14th September 2019, 09:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I do M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Rajasthan?

Master of Science in Medical Microbiology is a postgraduate Microbiology course. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed B.Sc. Degree in any branch of Life Sciences with at least 55% from a recognized university. The duration of this course is 2 years.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

** Geetanjali University - GU
Hiranmagri Extension, Manwakhera NH-8, Bypass, Near Eklingpura Chouraha
Udaipur, Rajasthan

** Rajasthan University of Health Sciences - RUHS
Sector 18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road
Jaipur, Rajasthan

** Singhania University
Pacheri Bari
Pacheri Bari, Rajasthan

After completing this course, you can apply for the jobs in the given below employment area.

1. Healthcare Organisations

2. Food and Drink Industry

3. Pharmaceutical Companies

4. Water and Biotechnology Companies

5. Forensic Science Labs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?