6th August 2018, 11:52 AM
raza ahmad ali

Eligibility to apply for Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh for MSc(Medical Microbiology) postgraduate of Singhania University, Rajasthan?

Hello everyone, I have done MSc in Medical Microbiology from Singhania University, Rajasthan. I want to apply for Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Kindly let me know that am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh?

3rd January 2023, 10:45 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh for MSc(Medical Microbiology) postgraduate of Singhania University, Rajasthan?

You may have to register with the government of utterpradesh and must also meet all the criteria mentioned in their requirement list after that you will have to sit for an enterance exam conducted for the following and once you clear that you will have to sit the interview round and later you will be eligible and may secure the post that you are interested for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?