3rd October 2012, 02:12 PM
bhavya_2704

Where can I download previous year Question Papers for KAS Preliminary Exam?

Hi,

Could you please kindly provide me the link to download previous questions papers of KAS prelims examination.

Thank you.

3rd December 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I download previous year Question Papers for KAS Preliminary Exam?

Las 2012 year question paper
1st January 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I download previous year Question Papers for KAS Preliminary Exam?

Plz tell us, how we can see papers of kas 2011
3rd April 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tel how to download the previous year kas prilms paper
28th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

plz can u kindly tell me where i can download the last 3 year premilary paper
2nd September 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I want previous KAS exam question papers, what is the site to download that, plz help me, my email id is [email protected].

thanks
3rd December 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavya_2704 View Post
Hi,

Could you please kindly provide me the link to download previous questions papers of KAS prelims examination.

Thank you.
i need last year question paper
19th August 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous year question paper of KAS exam to [email protected]
26th January 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years solved question papers of KAS prelims examination to poojithachowdary95 @gmail.co.
12th February 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed m.sc mathematics and planning to attempt kas exam this so please can u send me some old and model question papers to my e- mail I'd I.E ashwini [email protected]
15th May 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me some old and model question papers[KAS prelims] to my email ID [email protected] thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?