29th February 2012, 09:29 AM
Shantanu Kandar.lv

Previous year Question Papers for Preliminary Exam and Main Exam of WBCS?

I need previous years question papers both of preliminary and main exam of West Bengal Civil Service- of all paper including optional paper English.

18th August 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for Preliminary Exam and Main Exam of WBCS?

Show me last 10 years paper and answer of pre exam
18th August 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for Preliminary Exam and Main Exam of WBCS?

please give me model questions&answers of wbcs, psychology&anthropology optional papers
13th November 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

please give me previous question papers of preliminary and main exam of wbcs....... in optional subject Mathematics
23rd November 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

please give me previous question papers of preliminary and main exam send in my [email protected]
16th December 2012, 12:24 AM
d.sunil111

please mailed me last 10 years questions paper of wbcs prelims exam.
mail id is ..... [email protected]
11th January 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the question papers of WBCS main optional of Geography and Zoology of 2012 ?
18th January 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

please mailed me the previous year question papers of wbcs mechanical engg optional. my id is': [email protected]
6th February 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any optional of Public Administration in WBCS?
21st March 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I need last 10 years question papers both of preliminary and main exam of West Bengal Civil Service- of all paper including optional paper Bengali & English Language
18th April 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 5 years question papers both of preliminary and main exam of WBCS of physics paper.
27th April 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can any candidates with simple pass in graduation Eligible for IAS exam?
18th August 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I need perfect of the best books for preparing WBCS prleminery and main examination preperation
8th September 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

please mailed me previous 10 years preliminary, compulsory and optional question papers of civil engineering for WBCS exam. Mail id is .......... [email protected]
19th September 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

please mail me previous 10 years preliminary, compulsory and optional question papers of mechanical engineering for WBCS exam.My email [email protected]
9th October 2013, 10:53 AM
saddamhossain800

please mail me previous 10 years preliminary,question papers for WBCS exam.My
email id is ................... [email protected]
23rd October 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i got some questions but no answer found, hence felt the site not as much useful as it was
8th December 2013, 06:44 PM
bhagyashrisatam

pls sir, can you give me the que papers of last 5 years of PCMB subjects
17th January 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Please send me 10 years question paper,u cn mail me d question paper on mj.ju1991 @ gmail.com
18th March 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Respective Sir, plz send me bengali option model question papers for wbcs main...my email [email protected]
4th May 2014, 09:24 PM

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers for Preliminary Exam and Main Exam of WBCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me previous question papers of preliminary and main exam of wbcs....... in optional subject Mathematics
my mail id is [email protected] . Dear sir\madam, please give me previous 10 years question & answers for wbcs preliminary exam and also main 2014 with optional paper mathematics to send me in given mail id.
24th August 2014, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me 10 years previous mechanical engineering question papers of WBCS Exam(main). My e-mail address is [email protected].
25th June 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz give me last 10th year wbcs main and primilitary questions paper. My mail is [email protected]
2nd October 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

plz send me last 10 years previous wbcs main and preliminary question&answer. My e-mail id is [email protected]
22nd December 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Please send last 10 years wbcs preliminary question paper.my mail I'd is [email protected]
12th November 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Please send me last 10 years wbcs preliminary question paper and its answer...my mail id is [email protected]
20th July 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I have the previous years question papers of civil engineering of wbcs main exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?