28th April 2012, 01:39 PM
nangoochwa

Where can I get admission with 57% aggregate? I have passed class 12th science

sir, i have done class 12 sc, so i really want to get admission in bsc agri in any university in india. my question is whether i can get the admission with 57% aggregate?

29th May 2012, 08:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission with 57% aggregate? I have passed class 12th science

Quote:
Originally Posted by nangoochwa View Post
sir, i have done class 12 sc, so i really want to get admission in bsc agri in any university in india. my question is whether i can get the admission with 57% aggregate?
Candidate seeking to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture, may look to opt for the Lovely Professional University [LPU]. The University offers B.Sc Hons. and B.Sc regular along with Dual degree of B.Sc [Hons.] and M.Sc in Agriculture and dual degree in B.Sc and M.Sc in Agriculture.

Since, you have scored 57% aggregate marks in the +2 level of exam, you are eligible for the B.Sc regular and the dual degree in B.Sc and M.Sc in Agriculture course. The minimum educational qualification required to pursue these program is a pass in +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry, English and any one out of Maths or Biology or Agriculture. Admission is based on Merit in qualifying examination. The duration of the programs are 4 years and 5 years respectively.

For detail information refer to the admission authority of Lovely Professional University [LPU].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?