20th November 2011, 08:23 AM

Where can I get the AIEEE application form in Warangal?

i want the adress of the place where the aieee aplication forms available in warangal.

7th July 2012, 12:44 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the AIEEE application form in Warangal?

AIEEE 2012 is already over and result is also published for AIEEE 2012. If you are trying for AIEEE 2013 then I am providing information based on the procedure of AIEEE 2012. In AIEEE 2012 there are only one procedure to apply for the AIEEE examination. You can only apply for the examination through online. Online apply is more easy then any other offline option. Visit the website http://aieee.nic.in to get all details about AIEEE examination.

There are two way to appear in examination online and offline. The fees for the examination for offline and online are different. You have to make one draft for the fees according to your category and way of appearing in the examination. At the time of form fill up you have to put the draft number and then you have to sent the draft through post.

I am attaching the information brochure for AIEEE 2012. Find the attachment you will get all details about AIEEE examination from that. It is generally expected that AIEEE 2013 will be in same way as AIEEE 2012. There may be some small changes only.

To apply online for the AIEEE examination website address is http://aieee.nic.in Form fill up generally starts in the middle of November every year.

Best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(399.3 KB, 37 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?