10th January 2014, 08:02 AM
minakshi gautam

Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University?

I want to know when the last date of submission of application Form for MSc. Biotech in Punjab university, I am doing B.Sc 3rd year Biotech honors from P.G.G.C 42. In two year of course I have earned 58% marks, kindly guide me the universities where I can apply and their dates of application also .

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges offering MSc in Biotech and related field? Syllabus and also date of submitting the application forms?
  3. How can I apply for BPSC exam for Punjab Technical University? I am a BSc Biotech graduate
  4. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  5. Where are the MSc Biotech forms available for different institutes?
  6. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  7. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  8. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  9. How to do MSc statistics correspondence in Punjab University?
  10. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  11. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  12. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  13. Can I clear JNU CBEE exam after doing MSc? I am a MSc Biotech fresher
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  15. Where can I get application forms for ASSO CET exam?
  16. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  17. Date of sale of all Biotech and Biological Science Entrance Exam forms?
  18. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
13th March 2017, 03:48 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University?

You get the application form online for MSc Biotech in Punjab University.

Procedure to get application form online-

>>Go to the official website of Punjab University.
>>Now click on online at the home page of official website Punjab University.
>>Here you get the "New Registration" link on the left side of the page.
>>Click on that link and after that a new page is open.
>>After selecting the MSc Biotech admission form and open it.
>>Take the printout of that application form.

For more information you can contact at given below address-

Address: Panjab University, Sector 14,
Chandigarh, 160014
Customer service: 1800 180 2065
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?