21st April 2011, 02:30 AM
palghamol

Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?

Pls may I Know
1.Where to get the Bed forms in Nagpur?
2.Last date of submission
3.When is the entrance exam?
4.What is the admission procedure?
5. what is the fees structure in Nagpur Bed colleges?
6.List of Bed colleges in Nagpur according to their grade.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  2. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  3. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET? -- [New]
  4. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  5. List few Project Management institutes in Nagpur?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  8. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Nagpur? Last date of submission? When is the entrance exam and what is the admission procedure?
  9. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur along with their contact details
  11. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur?
  12. Complete information regarding B.Ed CET exam to be held in Nagpur?
  13. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  14. Admission in VNIT Nagpur through SEEE? How much marks are needed? Any good Autonomous or government colleges in Nagpur?
  15. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  16. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  17. What are the vacancies in law colleges in Nagpur?
  18. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
10th January 2012, 03:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?

As you have not mentioned from which university in Nagpur you are applying for b.ed.Even the date of entrance exam of B.ed course in universities have passed.You can get the forms from the university where you want to apply. The course fee structure of B.ed varies from distance to regular.As per my knowledge in regular classes the course fee is around 50,000 pa to 70,000pa and the fees of distance learning course is a bit less than the regular. Here is a list of universities which conduct the B.ed entrance exam:--
Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Test
Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam
Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance Exam
Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam

List of colleges in Nagpur for pursuing B.ed courseis given below:-

Nagpur University - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University - Nagpur, Maharashtra

Jyotiba Fule College of Education

Arun Joshi College of Education
12th January 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?

What is the date for B.ed Entrance examination 2012 for Maharashtra?
28th February 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the date for B.ed Entrance examination 2012 for Maharashtra?
plz send me date on my e mail id- [email protected]
28th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of B ed entrance exam 2012. can i submit the form, i am pg now but my persentage is 49% so can submit the form. and my cast is open. plz send me
e mail- [email protected]
6th April 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to take B.Ed. through correspondance course or regular course. I have passed M.A. from Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Odihsa. Kindly give me the details of college name, date of starting of admission, date of submission of form and where I can get admission/entrance form to my e-mail ([email protected]).

CHUMKI MITRA
15th April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of B.ed entrance exam. 2012 Can i submit the form . Pls send me the informations. thanking you e-mail [email protected]
27th April 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what is date of sumbition of Bed entrance exam form plz send me information on my email id [email protected]
29th April 2012, 01:47 PM
s.m giri

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1830444]plz send me date on my e mail id- [email protected]
1st May 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the Bed forms in Nagpur?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/where-can-i-get-b-ed-form-nagpur-what-admission-procedure-list-b-ed-colleges-nagpur-128317.html#ixzz1tc9u4nT7
9th May 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of applying for CET for 2012 exam? Where will we get the forms ?
24th May 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i m graduate bsc n pursuing pg. i wish to do b.ed from nagpur university. Where will i get forms? Plz kindly send me details as soon as possible
6th October 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

2 years teaching experance required for entrance exame of BED ignou or not
4th December 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i want the form of B ED in nagpur colleges. what is the procedure of it? plz tell me all the information through my email id: [email protected]
6th April 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

where can i get b.ed forms in nagpur
24th May 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Private B.ed From Nagpur university...since I am staying in Kolkata..if yes then let me know the procedure..
22nd June 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for privet B.ED.in nagpur.

[email protected]
12th March 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

may I Know
1.Where to get the Bed forms in Nagpur?
4.What is the admission procedure?
5. what is the fees structure in Nagpur Bed colleges?
6.List of Bed colleges in Nagpur according to their grade.[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?