28th November 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the MBBS application form?

Where can I get the MBBS application form?...please send to me the source of it

18th December 2011, 11:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the MBBS application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to get admission in this Course you have to apply for the AIIMS Entrance examination, This examination is conducted every year and the duration of this course is minimum of 5½ academic years including one year's compulsory internship.

To apply for AIIMS Examination, you have to complete your 12th examination or an equivalent examination of a recognised University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and you have to scored minimum 60% Marks aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

To apply for this examination you should have attained the age of 17 Years.

Eligible candidates may apply for this examination Online or Offline.

But Please wait for the Notification because the Notification of AIIMS Examination was not declared by concerned department, The Notification will be declared soon in this month or in next month, so please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form Online.

If you need more information then please check official website :

http://www.aiimsexams.org
18th December 2011, 11:48 PM
bishnu_g

GENERALLY THERE ARE LOT OF EXAMS FOR MBBS LIKE AIPMT by cbse, AFMC by indian army, AIIMS etc for which notification are usually given in employement news.. for this exam you must have the BIOLOGY subject in +2 and your age limit is diffrent for different exam

best of luck
19th December 2011, 07:33 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Where can I get the MBBS application form?

Quote:
mbbs stands for bachelor of medicenes and surgery.to get the mbbs form you must go the respective medical college and get the application forms and fill it and join the college.if you want to study in aiims then go to aims go there and collect the application form
19th December 2011, 11:43 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Online: General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/- (SC/ST Category: Rs.800/-) + Transaction Charges as applicable. Payment through Computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India. The candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of Challan Form at the time of Entrance Examination along with Admit Card and handover the same to the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to enter.

MBBS Offline Application Form 2012

Candidate can request for hard copy of application form Against Demand Draft (from Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi only) by submitting the following fee amount.

By Hand: General/OBC Category Rs.1000/- (SC/ST Category Rs.800/-)
By Post: General/OBC Category Rs.1050/- (SC/ST Category Rs.850/-)

Note - Bank Draft should be written in the name of Accounts Officer Exams AIIMS MBBS 2012

The Request through post must reach at

Assistant Controller of Examination
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110029
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?