26th June 2012, 12:02 PM
mathuic

Where can I get sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for MA History of Delhi University?

where do i get question sample for MA History entrance for Delhi University?

29th May 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for MA History of Delhi University?

please give me the M.A History entrance exam question papers for Delhi University.
22nd June 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for MA History of Delhi University?

Previous year entrance paper of M.A philosophy
5th June 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Plz mail me the previous year question papers of ma hstory entrance exam in DU..my id is [email protected]
19th September 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Plz send ma history entrance paper Delhi university my email [email protected]
4th June 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I want previous years question papers of MA in philosophy. Please help me out. I have my entrncetexam on 30th june, and I am not getting any idea to prepare for it, coz our boards r not same. Plz provide me the question papers.
11th June 2015, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

I'm urgently in need of previous years' question papers for MA history entrance exam. Please email me atleast some questions so that I may know which type of topic to study.
My email is [email protected]
21st June 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want previous years question papers of MA in philosophy. Please help me out. I have my entrncetexam on 30th june, and I am not getting any idea to prepare for it, coz our boards r not same. Plz provide me the question papers.

Hey, even I have applied for the above course, and its entrance is on 30th of June. And I have been facing similar kinds of problem in finding out the previous year question paper of entrance examination for M.A. in Philosophy. It would be great help if you could forward the question paper or the link of it to my email address, which has been stated as follows.
Email id- [email protected]
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?