9th May 2011, 11:29 PM
sandy1947

Where can I get study material and previous years papers of JNU combined biotechnology entrance exam?

Where can i get study material and previous question papers of jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam..?

11th June 2011, 11:48 AM
veereshwari

Default Re: Where can I get study material and previous years papers of JNU combined biotechnology entrance exam?

hi, here are the details of exam details u can check the detalis in the attached file, " all the best".
11th June 2011, 11:57 AM
veereshwari

Default Re: Where can I get study material and previous years papers of JNU combined biotechnology entrance exam?

hi,here are the complete details of the jnu combined entrance exam details u will get complete details about the date of exam previous papers here in the attached file u can refer to that avaliable link
www.jnu.ac.in
28th December 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i need some previous year Msc Biotech Entrance question Papers. Wow can i get it ?
28th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

HEllo Friend,

To do study use only reference books.
Get reference from the Teachers.
Join Coaching Centers if you are not able to self study.

For books and all information visit

www.jnu.ac.in
19th February 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get study material and previous question papers of jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?